How to submit an abstract
1. Please note that abstracts should not contain more than a maximum of 2,500 characters (with spaces). In order to meet this requirement, we kindly propose that abstracts should be prepared in MS Word and copied into the abstract submission system afterwards.
If your abstract contains tables or images, they can be submitted in .gif or .jpg format. Please note that you are only allowed to submit two images for your abstract no larger than 1500KB each.
2. Language: Please prepare and submit your abstract(s) in English.
3. Acceptance of abstract: A review panel will evaluate all abstracts according to scientific content and suitability for DGP 2021. A limited number will be accepted for oral presentations. All abstract authors will be informed as soon as the form of presentation (oral or poster) has been determined.
4. Registration: The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee.
Step-by-step to your abstract submission
1. Please create your own account under "Author sign up". You will then receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please login with your access key and your email. Click "Abstract Submission" and follow the indicated steps.
3. After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
4. You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires.